Tuesday 24 August 2010

Selling out to the 21st Century

24 August 2010

So now I've even started a bloody blog. First of all I open a sad Facebook page and now I open a sad blog. I'm supposed to be one of these guys who's too old to need a cyber-life, who is 'grounded in reality' and doesn't need to create alter-egos and virtual personalities and all the others things people of my age are supposed to feel superior to younger people about.

Yet here I am doing it and I don't even properly know what I'm doing it for or even why I'm doing it. Its just like talking to yourself, but in a trendy, techie kind of way.

So, anyway thats it started and we can only wait and see what, if anything happens to it. Hopefully it will have a haphazard life of its own or it might just die a silent cyber-space death. We await with baited breasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment